Ultimately we want to love God, love one another, and share the good news with the world.
We follow a simple process, a path that can help lead you there.
It can be as simple as three words: know. connect. love.
When we know God and connect with believers, and we act on our faith to love others, our relationship with Jesus is transformational. We make a difference. He influences our lives and relationships, and our influence in the world.
Our Recommendation for You
In order to soar with Jesus Christ and make a difference where you are, we recommend that you:
- Know God | engage in the Word and act on the truths that touch your heart
- Connect with other believers | be in community with other believers
- Love others | bless others through in word and deeds.
Our Responsibility to You
As a church, we strive to:
- Teach gospel-rich truths in understandable ways to help you know God
- Provide community for individuals to process life and heal, and to follow Jesus
- Equip you to love and bless others out of your relationship with Christ