- We believe God eternally exists in three Persons yet is one God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He is the eternal Father of our Lord, Jesus Christ. The Father sent Jesus into the world and gave Him all authority and judgment. Jesus came to redeem sinners to the Father. He served the Father and delighted to please Him in every way. In the end, all things will be brought under subjection to the Father.
- We believe Jesus Christ, God the Son, entered human history through a virgin birth: He is fully divine and perfectly human. He lived a sinless life and died in our place as the only acceptable sacrifice to God the Father for man’s sin. Three days later, Jesus rose from the dead; He ascended to the Father in glory, and is seated at His right hand.
- We believe the Holy Spirit, the third Person in the Trinity, for their sake convicts unbelievers of sin. He also regenerates believers, baptizes them in Christ, and indwells, gifts, seals, and empowers believers.
- We believe eternal salvation is received by grace alone through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone. No sinner is saved by good works or good intentions, and no Christian can maintain salvation by good works or good intentions. Eternal life, forgiveness, and the assurance of one's eternal standing with God in the righteousness of Christ, holy and acceptable to Him forevermore, is God’s free gift to the believer.
- We believe the Bible is God's Word to mankind. It was written through human authors under the direct supervision of the Holy Spirit. All Scripture is God-breathed, infallible and inerrant in the original writings, and the ultimate authority on all matters of faith and practice. It is to be believed in all that it teaches, and trusted in all that it promises.
- We believe the Church is the family of God and the body of Jesus Christ on earth. It is a worshiping and missional community of redeemed believers. The church exists to glorify God, to minister and care for one another, to proclaim the gospel to the lost, and to make disciples of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Christian life is meant to be a life of faith and practice, grace and obedience, and truth and love. God is concerned more with the heart over behavior, the work of the Spirit over the works of man. We understand that spiritual fruit is relational from start to finish: borne through fellowship with Jesus Christ, God grants us love, patience, kindness, and gentleness. Spiritual growth is nurtured in a community of truth and grace. As such, the Christian life is devotional, communal, and missional.
- We believe the return of Jesus Christ will be pre-millennial. Jesus is returning. After the Great Tribulation to come, He will establish His righteous reign as King of kings over the Earth. At the the end of this period will be the final Judgment: Christ will judge all who rejected Him and make all things new. He will bring forth the New Heaven, and the New Earth.
Glory to God the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit!